Masthead header



Do you charge for parents to watch?

NEVER on regular public skating sessions. We’re happy you are here! NOTE: Occasionally charitable organizations that host fundraisers at SKATES will charge every person (adult or child) that is admitted.

If my friends are coming to skate, do I need to pay if I’m only going to hang out?

Everyone entering (with the exception of parents watching their children) must pay the applicable admission.

Do you offer group rates?

Yes! Please visit our group information page.


What size skates do you rent?

Regular rental skates from juvenile size 9 to adult size 14.
Quad speed skates from Child 2 – Adult 13

Can I bring my own skates?

Yes. We allow all kinds of regular roller skates and inline skates

Can I wear my Heelys?

Sorry, because Heelys do not have wheels in the front and back and are not intended for “roller skating” they are not permitted.

Do you sell skates and equipment?

Yes! You can order skates in our skate shop or visit our online skate shop at .


What goes on at a public skating session?

Most sessions are set-up with a variety of special skates: All-Skate, Backwards, Couples. During daytime or family-oriented sessions we also do the Cha Cha Slide, play games and give away prizes.

If my child doesn’t skate well, can I walk on the floor to assist him/her?

During public skating sessions we only allow guests with skates on to enter the skating floor. We also rent out SK8 Mates. (The SkateMate is a great new product to help kids and adults learn to skate on their own.)

Where can I get lessons for my child?

Right here at SKATES. We have certified RSA coaches. Group classes are available as well as private instruction.


What forms of payment do you allow?

Cash, Visa and MasterCard.

Do you have an ATM?

Yes, we do.

Can I pay with a check?

Sorry, we do not accept personal checks.


Can I rent SKATES privately?

Yes! We offer private events on select days of the week.

How far in advance do I need to make party reservations?

As a rule of thumb, Session Parties should be reserved at least 2 weeks in advance and Private Parties or Fundraisers can require at least 30 days to as much as 3 months.


Do you sell food?

Yes! We have a complete Snack Bar serving Pizza, Hot Dogs, Pretzels, Nachos, Popcorn, Chips and a variety of candies. We also offer Pepsi products and Monster energy drinks . You can go to our Snack Bar page for specifics and pricing.

Can I bring in food from the outside?

The only outside food/drinks we allow during our open skating session is a birthday cake if you have reserved the “Party Like a Rockstar” package. Outside food is also allowed when booking a Private “VIP Birthday” package.


Do you sell Gift Certificates?

Yes. They can be purchased anytime the office is open or during public sessions.

Will you donate something to my child’s school auction?

Yes! SKATES is happy to donate products/services to non-profits. Please send a written request on organization letterhead stating the name and date of the event and the nature of your request with our Donation Request Form (can be downloaded from our Fundraisers Page). The courtesy of 3 months notice is kindly requested. Send request to SKATES 401 E. Broadway Ct. Unit B Sand Springs, OK 74063 , Attn: Donations.

Does SKATES do cash sponsorships?

Yes! Any non-profit is eligible to do a fundraiser with us.

Can I use my laptop and go online at SKATES?

Yes, we do provide FREE WiFi service.

Share on FacebookTweet this PostBack to Top